LOCAL LEGEND GAMING OFFICIAL TOURNAMENT RULES
Participants must participate in the pre-tournament registration process. Participants must agree to the tournament rules and conditions. Participants must present a Valid Driver’s License, State ID, or Student ID prior to the beginning of the event.
ANY AND ALL DAMAGE CAUSED BY YOU WILL RESULT IN DISQUALIFICATION, AND REIMBURSEMENT FOR THE DAMAGED PROPERTY.
- Cost: $5 per tournament entry per person. In case that admission is $10 player is granted 2 lives.
- No limit to number of entries.
- Finding a Match: At all time players must ready up in a random server.
- Team Pairing For a 2v2 (duos) Teams, 4v4 (Squads) Teams players will invite each other to a party and search for a game.
- Win Condition: The winning individual or team will be determined by the highest rank + number of total kills.
- Tie Breakers: If there is a tie, the tiebreaker will be determined by the a single match with the winner being the individual or team with the highest rank + number of total kills retaining the tie break score.
- Griefing: Teams are permitted to work together, however, you may not intentionally cause the death of your opponent or negatively impact your opponent’s gameplay. This includes sabotaging structures, causing fall damage, or any other negative interference in your opponents gameplay. Doing so will result in a forfeit of the map.
- Once the game has loaded with all four players, Lagging/Disconnects during the round does not provoke a restart of the game unless all four players disconnect due to a hardware/internet/environment venue issue.
- In game controllers setting may be set of competitors will. Resetting of said setting are up to the competitor to accomplish before game. Only the “Playground” may be used to test settings.
Cheating, Glitches, Reporting a Violation:
- If you believe your opponent is cheating by abusing game programming glitches to gain an advantage or is violating the parameters set by the Local Legends Gaming staff, report it immediately. The decision made by the Local Legends Gaming staff on disqualification or point penalty is final.
- Possible Glitches and Cheating Methods (Does not apply to all matches)
- Breaking or weakening opponent’s built or non built structures or cover by any means.
- Causing opponents to miss shots or miss opportunities for advancing their scores in any way shape or form.
- Building in front of your opponent.
- Boogie Bombing your opponent.
- The use of a boogie bomb on your opponent at any point in the game are subject to disqualifications.