LOCAL LEGEND GAMING OFFICIAL TOURNAMENT RULES
Participants must participate in the pre-tournament registration process. Participants must agree to the tournament rules and conditions. Participants must present a Valid Driver’s License, State ID, or Student ID prior to the beginning of the event.
ANY AND ALL DAMAGE CAUSED BY YOU WILL RESULT IN DISQUALIFICATION, AND REIMBURSEMENT FOR THE DAMAGED PROPERTY.
- You may use any of the 32 NFL teams on the Madden 2018 roster. No other teams are allowed (Created teams, all madden, canton greats, etc.)
- You may change teams between rounds.
- You may change your playbook between rounds.
- Seeding and matchups for the tournament will be done by random draw.
- Home and away will be decided with a coin flip.
- In the event a game ends with the score tied, the game will be restarted with the same game situation (including field position and possession if possible), and the first team to score will win.
- In the event of a power loss or system freeze, the game will be restarted with “situational setup” to exactly match the score, settings, quarter, time, and possession and play will resume.
- Local Legends Gaming staff reserves the right to make changes to the tournament format at any time.
- Game Settings are as follows:
- Difficulty: All-Pro
- AI Settings: Default
- Game Clock: 3 min quarters
- May be increased depending on time.
- Weather: Random
- Championship will be held in “Super Bowl” Mode o
- Challenges: ON
- Substitutions can ONLY be made: o Before the kickoff o At halftime o If a timeout is called
Cheating, Glitches, Reporting a Violation:
- If you believe your opponent is cheating by abusing game programming glitches to gain an advantage or is violating the parameters set by the Local Legends Gaming staff, report it immediately. The decision made by the Local Legends Gaming staff on disqualification or point penalty is final.
- Possible Glitches and Cheating Methods
- D-Lineman must be kept on the screen
- Onside Kicks are permitted ONLY:
- When the kickoff team is down by 21+
- When the kicking team is losing in the 4th Quarter o
- No one may assist another player with decisions during the game.
- In a situation where a Field Goal is going to be attempted and the clock is running down, the defense CANNOT jump offside in effort to make the clock run out
- Excessive intentional penalties will result in disqualification
- Excessively toggling the screen to gain advantage is not allowed