- Single-Elimination Bracket (Bracket format subject to change dependent on number of entries)
Players will Play with up to 4 player per stations.
- A game ends when all players have completed a race, or time runs out, which ever happens first.
- A match ends when all four races in a Grand Prix have been completed.
- Player names must be appropriate for public viewing.
- A tournament organizer or administrator reserves the right to ask a player to change the contents of their in-game name at any time.
Grand Prix Rules
- Racers: 4 Per Screen
- Single Elimination
- Mode: VS Race
- Class: 150cc
- Teams: Off
- Items: Normal
- CPU: Off
- Courses: Players Choice
- Grand Prix: 4 Races (6 Races for Grand Finals)
- Smart Steering: Off
- Auto-accelerate: Off
- Motion Controls: Your Choice
- Nintendo Switches provided only on the main stage, you may bring your own controller but Joy-Con will be provided