Local Legends Gaming: NBA 2K18 TOURNAMENT RULES
Participants must participate in the pre-tournament registration process, agree to the tournament rules and conditions and present a Valid Driver’s License, State ID, or Student ID.
ANY AND ALL DAMAGE CAUSED BY YOU WILL RESULT IN DISQUALIFICATION, AND REIMBURSEMENT FOR THE DAMAGED PROPERTY
- Game Mode: Vs (Online Rosters)
- Difficulty: Hall of Fame
- Game Style: Default
- Quarter Length: 5 minutes
- Only current NBA league teams and rosters are allowed (ex: no All-Star, Legends, Womens, celebrity, mascot, or international teams may be used)
- No warm-up or practice Games are permitted once the first tournament match has begun.
- Players may not use any custom players or teams for this competition.
- If you believe your opponent is cheating by abusing game programming glitches to gain an advantage, or is violating the parameters set by the Local Legends Gaming staff, report it immediately. The decision made by the Local Legends Gaming staff on disqualification or point penalty is final
- Players may only use a pause for a max of 1 min.
- Players may only pause on a dead ball, or during a timeout.
- When a player is shooting a free throw, the player on defense (not shooting the free throw) cannot pause the game until their team gets the rebound off of the free throw.
Abusing In-Game Mechanics
- Lack of Cooperation, Failing to comply with the Local Legends Gaming Staff’s directions and/or requests may result in the forfeit of round(s), a map, or the entire match.